We the Girls.

These are some things girls should have in their handbags. Especially those with the over-sized bags.
  •   Purse (okayy, it’s a must).
  •   Handphone (okayy, it’s a must too)
  •   Lotion. As to keep your skin moisturized.
  •   Hand sanitizer. What if you can't find water or soap to wash hands?
  •  Pantyliner. Just to keep yourself fresh especially when traveling.
  •  Comics or magazines. So you won’t be bored. And it’s a good thing to cover some awkward situations.
  •  iPod. Just to get yourself entertained while waiting for friends etc.
  •  Pen. Bring one everytime you go travel, especially. It’s off a good use, you’ll never know.
  •  Sweets. Or bubble gums. It’s a good feeling to fill your mouth with some flavours. At least it’s not saliva flavour.
  • Coins. Coins help me most of the time, for no specific reason.
  •  Tissues. I don’t know why some people think it’s funny to have tissues in your bag. At the end of the day, ‘do you have tissue?’. Shame on you.
  •  Make-up. I don’t use it, but I think it’s quite important for most of us girls.
  •  Mirror. Surprisingly, I always have one in my bag though I use it very rarely.
  •  Hairclips etc. Just to keep your hair in the right place when it is necessary.

Well, girls can be over cautious sometimes. But they’re all worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment