Since my birthday is around the corner, I’ve prepared my wish list. Kekeke :D
- I want a life size teddy bear
- LG Lollipop 2
- iPod touch. Ohh, iPhone would be better
- Money :) Lots of it!
- New clothes or some cute dresses
- Some more shoes
- Handbags. Ohh and I need a new purse too :D
- Chocolates
- Rings (I’m obsessed with rings!)
- Kpop CDs (since it’s very hard to find here in Msia)
- Seriously’s album [their songs can only be purchased on iTunes :( ]
- New watch (I don’t know why I want this)
- Broadband. Yeah, it’s a lame thing to ask for.
- I almost forgot about this one. Go to Korea!
- Roses. Or whatever flowers. I just want to know how it feels like to get flowers.
- Go to Disneyland.
- Mini Cooper. Is this too much?
I wonder if some people would ask for boyfriend/ girlfriend as their birthday present. That would be so funny. Or Love? That, is so pathetic. But life's like that. Cruel.
No comments:
Post a Comment