movie-s :)

I love weekends. It's like movie days every weekend. I’ve watched Alice in Wonderland, Valentine’s Day, Book of Eli, Universal Soldiers and others. Now I shall tell you what’s to watch and what’s not.


Alice in Wonderland. Well, as much as I love fairytales, I think this one kinda disappoints me. It’s not boring but it’s not that good. It’s just not so exciting as I thought it should be. I think it was Johnny Depp who makes it interesting. Yay, the MadHatters. Even the name’s cool. I like you :) and ohh, better watch it 3D if you want to stay awake.


Isn' this soooo Johnny?

the annoying big head lady

I like 'em twins. cute :)

Anne Hathaway rocks like this!



The Book of Eli. It’s in my top list of best movie ever. Sherlock Holmes is first, Book of Eli second. The ending was so epic, I feel like spoiling it. Should I? NO!!! Go watch! IT’S A MUST!!! I don’t mind watching for the second time.



I say this girl is cool :)







Valentine’s Day. Jessica Alba, Patrick Dempsey, Queen Latifah, Ashton Kutcher, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Garner, Taylor Lautner, Emma Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Julia Roberts…well, who else? Some great names, but the movie is just like those common romantic comedy. Should have make it better though. Taylor Swift is gorgeous. Taylor Lautner is a total hottie. Go Taylors!



The Taylor couple kissed all the time. Urgh :P


Universal Soldiers. We have no idea why we chose this movie. We don’t even know what’s the story about. All we know was just the guy’s a real hardcore. Most of the parts were all about killing brutally. Yeah, like bullets went through the head. No cuts! Incredibly scary. Movie ended, we looked at each other and was like ‘what was the story about?’. And I think there’s gonna be part 2. Say what?

Solomon Kane. It’s 18PL. That means, extremely terrifying. Solomon Kane (Solomon, haha) has some kind of deal with the devil. Blurgh, only God knows how that works. Why today’s movies are all like this. Or about the end of the world. It’s fun to watch though because they ridiculously doesn’t make sense, so it’s kinda funny. But still, these movies are so cool. I like those with nice endings, like Book of Eli, you have to figure out what was inside the whole story when the ending was like that. If you watch Book of Eli, you’ll be like ‘ohhh, no wonder earlier he was bla bla bla’. That’s probably the best ending. By the way, Solomon Kane is quite a good movie. Showed when the world once was very dark and cruel and ugly.

And now, I am waiting to watch MY NAME IS KHAN. The trailer’s good. First time I’m looking forward for a bollywood movie. And if I’m not mistaken, it’s about terrorist, Islam? Okay, need some sleep now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment