the bad part.

I get annoyed :

- over those 'pillow fights' and 'gifts' and 'i answered a qustion bout you' on facebook
- when lovers fight
- when I can hardly remember what I want to remember
- waiting for people like crazy, but they’re just doing everything slowly
- when people tend to be nice to me because they secretly want something from me
- when people tell lies….many times!
- when people get SUPER DUPER over excited about something till they become very irritating (lempang kang!)
- when the internet is so slow that it’s killing me!
- when I’m watching Astro but suddenly it went out because of the rain. Especially when it’s the highlight of the show/story.
- when I have to wait for another week to watch my favorite series.
- with Indonesian’s drama. Too much exaggerating, evil people are too evil, the actors/ actresses are the same in all dramas, the story lines are all the same, ohh wait, macam mana aku tau ni?
- when I’m so hungry but so lazy to search for food.
- when people tried to debate with me, when he/she is OBVIOUSLY wrong.
- when people stop or slow down their cars to check out the accidents. Dude, you’re blocking the way!
- when people said those F words every minutes. Lepak sudeyh!
- when girls act differently in front of guys. In other word, menggedik :)
- when people put some disgusting, brokenhearted, you-should-get-a-life status on facebook. Like ‘bodoh pnye lelaki’ or ‘I can’t trust anyone right now’ (dengan font yang ntah pape. Besa kecik, besa kecik)
- with couple sitting in the dark. (ehem2, buat ape?)
- when girls excitedly talk about boys, whom I don’t know!
- when the public toilet have no water! Euwwww :P
- with people adoring Justin Bieber. He was and still, the trending topic on twitter. Look, the girl boy is only 15. Tunggu suara pecah je.

No comments:

Post a Comment