I’m having flu these few days. So, I made a lot of hard nose-blow sounds, which is very painful to my nose. My nose is now sore and red like Rudolf the Deer. I think I need to do skin replacement, or maybe nose replacement. The flu just won’t go away. Maybe he(the flu is a he?) just likes me :) but Mr. Flu, I’m suffering. So please go away, and don’t come again until whenever it is. Thought of going out for another movie this week, but I guess I have to cancel that since I might scare the crap out of people there with my swollen eyes, red nose and pale lip, with a box of tissues in hand. They probably thought some runny-nose zombies came alive to watch movies.
Finally done with maths test which make me feel very good though I’m not confidence with my answers at all. Pray hard!
hannah, watla nose job tros.. kt korea murah
ReplyDeletei am a flue :)
ReplyDelete