SOME SECRETS...

 …are meant to be told. 

1. I am afraid of live teddy bears.
And I mean, those big alive scary always sways right left right left annoying teddy bears. Don’t be stupid. I know there’s a person, a human being, inside. But I just can’t think there is. On my 7th birthday, we invited A&W to our party. Of course, that creature came. Creature, haha :D. I was actually very very scared the whole time he’s beside me. Worst part was, the present giving time. Seriously, I don't mind not getting any present from him. If you ever noticed, these creatures tend to shake hands hardly. They grab your hands so tight that you feel like punching them in the face for no reason. As much as I enjoy watching lion dance, fake dancing lion is scarier though. Ohh, no exception for clowns. What’s up with the ear-to-ear red smiles? Ughh. I hate these species. I hate em all!

2. I love compliments, but I don’t give them.
Sounds bad though. What, you think you’re good enough? Entah ape-ape. Dude, who wouldn’t love getting compliments. Ohh you’re cool. You’re nice. You’re smart and whatsoever. But, I am NOT the one who likes to tell people those nice things. And not bad things too for sure. For some reason, I have this compliment stingy disease. And it can’t be cured. Bad.

3.  I secretly want a boyfriend.
But it's not like I can't. Just that some times I feel like having one.Ohhh so embarrassing. What a confession. *blush* 

4. I’m annoyed with my dad or mom when they wake me up in the morning.
Who wouldn’t? I mean, not just them, anyone who wakes me up especially in the morning makes me annoyed. No, actually WAKING UP in the morning is annoying.

5. When it’s awkward, I pretend I’m busy.
You know when you are in an awkward situation, you don’t really know what to do right? Well for me, I’ll pretend that I’ve things to do like playing with phones, finding things in your bag, and whatever I could think of. It’s kinda unnormal actually, and I feel stupid most of the times  -_- .

No comments:

Post a Comment