nightmare is scary funny.

Last night, I had a nightmare. I was very scared when I woke up. I can’t even go back to sleep. But you know, no matter how scary your dream is, it is still a dream and always, has something funny when you think about it again. I dreamt about me and my family owned a house somewhere in the world, which I don’t really know where, cause you know, it’s a dream. We decided to go there after a very very very long time. And since it’s been sooo long, we it should have been quite haunted. That’s what we thought. On our way there, my mom kept on telling us the do’s and don’ts when we get there. From what I can remember, my mom said something like this :

     - Whoever your long-name friends are, don’t talk to them

     - I think there would be a short-sleeve t-shirt ghost living under the house.

I don’t know how these ‘ghost’ can scare me. Well, probably that’s why they say mimpi tu mainan tidur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment