After my first paper last Monday, I went out for a movie. After the FIRST paper! And it’s Malaysian Studies. How stressful can exams be, only after the first paper, we watched movie to ‘let out the stress’? Though after that, I keep on wondering why did I spoil myself? I should use the time to study for the next TOUGHER paper. Well, I wonder and wonder and wonder, but no, I don’t regret it. Because I watched Kick Ass!! You know how sucks the name is. I mean like, it’s funny how you went ‘can I have 3 Kick Ass, please?’. Nice! Okay, so the movie’s great. Funny. Losers can be a superhero too ya know. I like it how there are so many super hero’s movies these days. Like IRON MAN 2! And Toys’ Story never gets old! What else, what else? Too many movies to watch, don't you think? I can't wait for my last paper, that is next week! I’ll be having movie marathons!
Currently, instead of studying economics, accountings or mathematics, I’ve been studying cursing words in Korean! You don’t feel so bad cursing in other language. It’s okay. I have like a complete set of Korean Lessons downloaded in my laptop. And I haven’t read any of it and I actually have no idea why I downloaded it. Okay, so I need to get my mind straight! Study! Study! Study! You know how study is the most boring thing to do. I will never ever be able to study even in 1 hour straight. No way! I’ve figured out. Internet and laptop are the problems. Blame them. They’re bad. But even if you leave me in an empty white room, with nothing, just books, maybe it’s going to work. But I might as well, ask for a pencil, and since it’s an empty white room, I’ll start sketching everything on the wall. Maybe if someone sits in front of me with gun pointing at my head while I’m studying, I won’t be able to live. Well, I just wanna say study is just not me.
But whatever, I have to face the truth, that is, STUDY HAS TO BE YOU! (This sentence doesn't even make sense, I know)
woah! first paper! ;P caya ah!
ReplyDeletetu la pasl.mmg tension la konon.haha
ReplyDelete