You can’t say I’m pious just because I never miss my prayers. (except Fajr)
You can’t say I’m pious just because I start my texts with ‘Salam’.
You can’t say I’m pious just because my halo is ‘Assalammualaikum’.
You can’t say I’m pious just because I read the holy Quran everyday.
You can’t say I’m pious just because I dress up like true Muslims.
You can’t say I’m pious just because I said couples are haram.
You can’t say I’m pious just because I don’t go out with male friends.
You can’t say I’m pious just because I do a lot of extra prayers.
You can’t say I’m pious just because I read a lot of Islamic books.
You can’t say I’m pious just because I fast every Monday and Thursday.
No, I’m not pious. I don’t dare say I am. This is how Muslims are. If you are one, then you should know. Being pious is not about the entire thing you do as Muslims, it is also about the faith you have.
So it is either you don’t have enough knowledge on Islam or ............... I AM pious? XD
Well, I wonder.
try to be one :)
ReplyDelete