here you go.

Yes, exam is like 2 3 weeks. It is soo right there.

I am crazily lazy.

I am tired of this drama girl. Annoyingly annoying.

I really need to go back home, so that I can wash my clothes.

I don't like the washing machine here.

Ohh, in need of new shoes.

My roommate gets so dramatic when watching movies. Should give her an award for that.

Pray for my twin with her operation this Friday (tell ya later). Amin :)

I have enough entertainment for this weekend.

I'm ready for life without internet. Awesomeness of mine!

I have a lot to blog but too lazy to type.

So, this post just to tell you I'm still here. Still breathing.

Later.

5 comments:

  1. wneng - nina operate blakang cm aku la.

    key - okay.no prob :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? D: It shows that the movie is good and that I'm appreciating it to the best extent! LOL okay sorry I'll try not to do that anymore. But it's hard not to react when the ones who play in the movie are ikemens... Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gita - yela.it's funny you know.haha

    ReplyDelete