And sick as in ouch ouch ouch. I had super extreme stomachache for 2-3 days. Thought it was period pain, but no. Gastric probably. I skipped accounts classes for 2 days because of that. Bad :( .
I moved to a better and spacious room in my hostel. I now, have my own bathroom! Voila! So, been busy moving in and out stuffs and cleaning up rooms. Dust everywhere. And I’m allergic to dust, like badly allergic. Right after I settle up everything, my eyes started to swell. But only the bottom part, left side. This happened before, so I though it won't be really serious. In less than 8 minutes, BOTH, yes BOTH of my eyes swollen like crazy. I couldn’t even open them. Seriously! I thought I looked like a typical fat Chinese girl :P. and it was almost 1 am and I still haven’t prayed nor bathed. Because I couldn’t even open my eyes, so I couldn’t do anything. I can’t sleep, or it will become worse! I just lay down for few minutes, then bathed and prayed. Went to sleep, woke up the next morning, still, no changes. Suddenly, my brain lighted up! I got an idea as to how I can reduce the bloat-ness of my eyes. I took canned drink from the fridge and put it on my eye. For e few minutes, removed it and ohh it worked! I continued my excitement for both eyes. Little by little the bloat-ness gone. But still, I looked like weird, or Chinese? hahaha..My friend thought I put on some make-up to make my eyes look small and narrow. I went out with fake glasses. No joke.
Moving room was very chaotic. When I was in class, I found my remote control and a shirt in my bag. What the??? Since when we finished everything, it was already quite late, we left our shoes outside the room. Just like that. Some of mine were still in boxes, some were just left aside. The next morning, they’re all gone. ALL! Ohh not really, I still have my sandal and a slipper. Others, GONE! My friend still has her slipper…only. I lost around 2..3..4..5……..8 pairs? Altogether with my friend’s, probably around 13 pairs. We suspect none other than those cleaners. They would come here every morning and plus, our pile of rubbish have been collected and since our room is at the corner, and no one would come here for nothing. so I strongly think it was THEM! I’m so gonna wait tomorrow morning in front of my room. Wait for them and have some ‘talk’ shall we? Like, which one they like the most, does any of them fit them, or maybe how much they got for everything? Okay, set!
We bought a medium size rack so that we can put our overload stuffs there. I love to do stuffs like setting up racks like this. To my excitement, I did almost everything alone. Because the rack is not so expensive, just a student budget product, tighten up the screws on those type of wood is a very very very killing experience. Okayy, not really that bad. But still, my hands went sore because of that and I have bubbles filled with liquid on my fingers. And it’s crazily AAAHHHHH painful!
I must have made a big, probably very big, sin! God is punishing me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment