I went to visit my sister at the hospital yesterday. She had difficulty in breathing after the operation. She was often in sudden pain for few days. And yesterday, the doctor said she has pneumonia. I know what pneumonia is because I was diagnosed (??) with it when I was about 5. But because I’m not lazy like some other day today, so I googled it for you. And this is what I got:
"Pneumonia is an abnormal inflammatory condition of the lung. It is often characterized as including inflammation of the parenchyma of the lung (that is, the alveoli) and abnormal alveolar filling with fluid (consolidation and exudation)" said doctor Wiki Pe Dia.
So her lung is filled with fluid. And today, she was being stabbed in the back injected at her back, with a big needle to take out the fluids. She said it was very painful. Like, obviously. My mom is dead tired. She sleeps on the hard lazy chair every night. Poor her. Dad too. they need more sleep. And when my brother was told about my sister being stabbed, he said he’s coming tomorrow after work to watch his sister suffers. And I’m gonna take this golden opportunity to run away from this college. I shall tell my mom that I can ‘replace her and take very good care of my twin’. I bet this going to work!
Yeke? Kcian nina..
ReplyDeletejahat la kau. :P sian gila nina. so how's she now?? oh, loving each underlined sentence. xP kau mmg an evil twin sister lol
ReplyDelete