On Friday evening.

I’ll be waiting until my second last paper to finish, to announce anything like ‘4 down, 1 more to go’. Because it isn’t fun after just 2 or 3 papers done. I need to feel happy when I see 1 MORE (only) TO GO!! But now I’ve finished 3 papers. So, 2 more to go. See, 2 sounds too many.

The only reason why I hate Malaysian actress is because they put too much make-up. Too much as in too much. Too much as in overloaded. Too much as in too heavy. People, we don't wear make-up at home, in the house. Of course they do, because they’re acting. But wouldn’t it be enough without the bright blusher? Even the person who blush like crazy don’t look like that. Not to mention the very bad quality of everything; make-up, scripts, settings or even the acting, on TV1 dramas. Ooh please, I seriously annoyed with those governments’ commercials. At least, make the cartoons more lively please! Yes, I complained like I am so perfect and all that. I know I am, that’s why I don't act in the local TVs. They’re too low for my standard. Ohh I speak too highly of myself. How embarrassing :P

Actually I’m being biased. I like Korean movies and dramas, teehee :)

I think I am now mastering the Korean cursing words. It ain’t fun cursing in English, it’s too international. But well, being the angel-like me, I don’t curse. I feel so burden cursing. The sin of cursing seems to be very heavy, I guess. With this clean image of mine, I think I’m too innocent to curse. Oh my, I speak highly of myself AGAIN. How embarrassing AGAIN!

3 comments:

  1. get a life instead of talking about exams. pergi tengok ironman2. hehehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikot suke gua la bro.ni blog gua.gua mmg nk tgok iron man nnt.jangan jeles yaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha complain psl malaysian actresses! ;P but u do have a point there!

    ReplyDelete