(don't know how to rotate this :8 )
That’s my friend’s spine. Was being stabbed at the back while watching TV alone at home. A guy suddenly came in and stabbed her with a long hard wood with nails. She was bleeding like crazy but managed to call her mom, the ambulance. So, this is the x-ray of her back after the incident. The doctors can't take out those nails since it’s too risky. So, they left them there. Pretty cool.
Doesn’t make sense. Yes, I was joking.
Actually, my brother broke his legs in a very scary accident. It was late at night and raining heavily, but he seemed to be really in rush. Over speeding and he lost control at the cornet. Hit the divider and crashed into tree, but backward. His leg was stuck and broken when tried to they pull it out. Now, he has quite a number of screws in his leg and currently waiting to take them out. He is better now. Good as new.
Believe me? I was just kidding.
Now, you probably wouldn’t believe my next story at all. Or wouldn’t even want to read it. Up to you. Because I’m not gonna lie no more.
Promise :)
Seriously!
Okay, the x-ray is mine. Not my friend’s, nor my brother’s. Mine. That’s my spine. My backbone. And yes, I have screws inside me. 15 screws plus two long rods. Call me bionic girl. Because I’m cool like that. HAHA. I have this, what they call scoliosis. My spine twisted, so was my body. No, not the whole body! (imagine) Ohh, that would kill me! Because I have a twisted spine, and it’s getting worse by time, and it disturb my organs like kidneys and all, I have to straighten it. How? Surgery, yes. Now, I’m straight and normal :) It was quite a pain in the ass on my back experience. I was never felt scared before the operation. Instead, I was excited. Over excited, probably. People who were scared for me scared me. Dude, it’s a spine surgery. A backbone surgery. You could be paralyzed for the rest of your life or worse, die. But I was really looking forward to this, so that I could walk normally (because I think I used to walk weirdly) and other good things that come after that.
Now I have a long scar along my back.
The good things when you get into hospital would probably be:
- You got a lot of money
- You can sleep whenever you like. Well, you're sick.
- You don't have to do anything. People do them for you.
- You get a lot of gifts.
- People visiting you. It’s heartwarming. (aawwww)
The bad thing is:
- You know what does EXTREMELY BORING means. Because you can do nothing.
And now, it’s my twin’s turn to suffer! MUAHAHAHA (evil evil laugh). She, too, is very excited. She actually insisted not to do it, earlier. Because she’s just ‘too lazy to stay in the hospital doing nothing’. But it was decided that if she goes for the surgery, she don’t have to go to class anymore, since she’s dropping out of college (to continue at other place) anyway. Can’t believe she can be that lame. Other than that, because it’s quite cool to have scar on your back, she wants one for her. So that when people ask us why do we have long scars at the back, we shall answer:
‘Because we’re gangsters. We stabbed each other’s back!’
That’s pretty ridiculous. Maybe we shall go with:
‘Ohh, it’s our birthmark.’
But, why so long? And scary?
‘Because we made it ourselves.’
Ughh. Doesn’t make sense. Should we do:
‘This is how we play around together’ ??
I don't know why we want to be like so hardcore.
Okay, we should just say:
‘We had surgery’.
Ahh, that’s better.
But, what if we say…..

I like the "This is how we play around together" one. :P
ReplyDelete