Short? Yes!

Currently at home.

What's up with the weather? It's hot like crazy here!!

Since I'm done with my exams, so I have completely nothing to do at home.

I haven't watch Iron Man 2!!

Ohh suddenly I got 0 follower and I'm following 0 people. Twitter problem.

I deactivated my Facebook before. Well, just wanted to know how it feels like living without the addictive fb. It was nothing though. You won't get curious, you know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh done with exams?? :D how was it??
    and how many weeks of holidays??
    ohh figured out the twitter bug just now! =O man, klau ko nak private msg any celebs u want, ada cara weh. by 'forcing' them to follow u. muahahaha. thought of doing it to shah rukh to send him a dm, but then sian plak. hehe.

    so now ur no longer an fb addict?? xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. opsss.bahaye ni.tp mmg bangang a twitter bugs tu.at the same time cool gile kott for fan like u.haha.

    i figured out living w/out fb is nothing.haha.lame!but seriously,it doesnt really bother u,ade fb ke x.know wat i mean?tp aku da activate smule da.teehee :P

    ReplyDelete