Damn You, Pranksters!!


Now, I have this phobia thingy going on whenever I want to play video posted in facebook. Weird yet interesting titles make me curious to watch the videos, I clicked play, let the video buffer till the end and ready to watch! As the video description said to watch carefully at the girl’s eyes, I did as told. Because we were focusing real hard, not wanting to miss even a second, then all of sudden came the picture of a hollow face for just a few seconds, followed by our screams of shock together with short but heavy heart attack, and at last a laugh and maybe a small regret of not wanting to be fooled again. But tomorrow, we starred hardly at the baby’s mouth. I had enough of this, seriously. I don’t even dare to click open even cartoons. Maybe I did for some videos, but I put it on mute and scroll down until only half of the video can be seen. I’m just being cautious, ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment