We Don't Care-eh-eh-eh


I joined this ;


 As much as I adore this doll-like, beautiful face, some-are-plastic-but-who-cares, handsome, good-looking, cuter than Justin Bieber, small eyes but still cute, boys, I still have my sense of not getting any of them as my boyfriend, or more pathetically, even having them to notice me. Because I know I don’t have beautiful eyes nor cute lips or nice nose, instead, normal eyes and just-okay lips and still-can-breathe nose. Not even a very beautiful attractive face, just an ohh-you’re-not-alien look. And I know, I live in Malaysia and they are in Korea, which is very very very far away, the flight cost is better for me to make a plastic surgery. No, I prefer going to Korea :). And I know they can’t speak Malay or even good English. My English is getting worse day by day just from listening to their broken English lyrics. I mean something like – ‘please ma hate girl’. Does that even make sense to you? No offense. And though I know some of the Korean words, I still can’t have a conversation as fluent as I speak Malay. So, one – unattractive, two – live in Malaysia, three – can’t speak Korean, conclusion – a very impossible boyfriend candidate.
So, I still realize I am at the disadvantage of having a very handsome boyfriend or a perfect husband. I am still normal, that’s why I joined this. Teehee :) And I just hate over-acting fan. They cry when their idols cry, they become emotional when there’s misunderstanding, they fight with other fans, they even scream like crazy, which is very annoying, because I want to listen to the people singing, hello! And some are very kind-hearted, giving their idol limited edition LV sneakers. And even a bank account! And even letters wrote with blood, or worse, female-monthly blood (you know what I mean). Wow, there sure are many type of people in this world! I figured out how cruel and weird the world can be, just reading about these Kpop stuffs. Probably already out of topic, but it’s the truth though. They are so into this idol-fan love. GET OVER IT PEOPLE!


Then I joined this ;


Well, we fangirls, know sometimes we act like we’re being possessed to keep on admiring the boys, having our own talk session together, to the extent we can write a very good essay, with perfect expressions and no grammar mistakes, just talking about a 4 minutes music video, even though the boys are not in it, because it is a soundtrack for a movie. We talked about how sexy or cool they sound. But we can just imagine how the boys would look like if it were their music video. How creative. *applause*.

Actually, because we are so confident that we can't find a boyfriend more perfect that this imaginary one, so that’s explain the bias-ness of these Asian boys. Sounds pathetic, but somewhat true, maybe. Ohh not me, please. I adore them because I adore them. You can’t deny how cute they are. I adore them, because I adore them. You can't ignore how hilarious they can be. I adore them, because I adore them. Got me? I adore them, just because, they are adorable. No pun intended.
But I don’t think this thing bothers people around me that much. Except for some cases, except for the girls who keep on saying ‘This is my future husband’, ‘Look, it’s my boyfriend’, ‘I’m going to marry him’ (with serious look, as if she really meant it) while pointing at the picture of a very fine looking gentleman in her laptop, or at the wallpaper of her phone, or nicely cut picture in her purse, or at the boy who is dancing in a music video with a killer smile, singing language you don't understand at all. Role your eyes, punch her in the face and stick a ‘GET A LIFE!!’ note on her forehead, if you have a chance. She deserves that.

But fandom is all about blushing when the pretty boy Nickhun winks at the camera and drooling by the way the-hot-asian-boy Taeyang swaggers and even grinning when sexy-but-silly Lee Joon flash his six-packs abs. Or get goosebumps all over when the ugly-face-with-angel’s-voice Daesung sings and unconsciously smile when charismatic Junhyung raps. See, I may be exaggerating with ‘hot Asian or angel’s voice or charismatic or sexy, bla bla bla’ but if it does not bothers you, then just let us be. We’re nerds like this! PEACE yaww. (LAME :P)


*As much as I don’t like Lady Gaga, at least I don’t go shout Beyonce's Single Ladies video is one of the best videos of all time when Taylor Swift won the award. Because I like Taylor Swift. Boo you, Kanye!

No comments:

Post a Comment