I can say that everytime I sleep alone, I’ll be having nightmare. I am now staying all alone. I’m becoming more creative in ghost stories now, I guess. Every night, I’ll be creating one through my imagination. Books publishing soon :P
But I found out that ghost can be very disturbing to the point you actually don’t care about it anymore. My first nightmare for this week (sounds interesting?) is about a flying paper bag. You know how blurry dreams are most of the times, so everything is not clear. But I remember, I was in my room, getting ready to go to class. Suddenly, a paper bag came flying to me, as if someone was holding it, and asked me to take it. So, I took it. Yes, I was scared at first. Then, I put it on the ground. But then again that invisible thing keep on picking the paper bag up and passed it to me again, asking me to somewhat hold it. Hold it means, not putting it down. But since I need to get ready, obviously I will just put that bag down. Who bothers to hold it the whole time? But that thing keeps on doing the same thing, which makes me annoyed, and angry. I think I even asked him to stop. How brave. Phewiiitt. But when I think about it again, it’s quite scary though. Imagine, alone, paper bag, invisible, flying, put down, come up again. *goosebumps* GOOD NITE SLEEPING ALONE~weeeheeiiiheeeiii >_<
whoa. quite creepy kot. =O
ReplyDelete