Oh Hellow.

I think I am overly biased towards Korea. I didn’t watch Malaysia’s badminton match but I watched Korea’s. The girls lead though. China was down, after a very long years of winning. GO KOREA!

When I was at home on break, it was so hot that I never bathed with hot water. What my sister said was true, if you just sit quietly in my room, fan off, you get a free sauna service. The expensive one.

Yesterday I ordered Domino’s, but the pizza guy was late. However, he’s quite good looking, so I forgive him. Haha. Bad. Bad. New semester doesn’t mean having new attitude. Classmates keep on coming half an hour late to class and preparing to end the class 30 minutes earlier. Smart kids. My friend keeps on making excuses and still hasn’t come to class since the first day. I think she lied most of the times. Whatever. Ohh and how I’m missing the Internet.  And everyday, I’ve been thinking should I go to the café or not, to get the very limited wi-fi. It’s pretty scary to go alone, though. But I am in need of it! So, since I’ve posted this, that means I was safely at the café and went back to hostel. Phewwww. And tomorrow, I have class. What a boring thing to do. *sigh*

So toodlesss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment