My now cute little sister. (long postponed post)

Two weeks before, she wrote on her facebook something like ‘Is it love season right now? Arghhhh..I’m crazy!’. Well, something like that. I mean she’s twelve. I don't even know how to spell love when I was twelve. My twin still sucks her thumb to sleep when we’re twelve. About two weeks later, my mom texted me. “Hot news. (your youngest sister) got her first period today at her tuition.” She’s twelve. Well, well. She should be in Seventeen. I don’t even know how to spell period when I was twelve. I don’t know why but I thought she would cry. Just few days before, I had a talk with my friend about this early period thingy. I think it’s such an unfortunate thing to handle period at such a young age. As early as 9, or even 13, for me is still early though. Poor kid, but yeah, I’m not that shocked actually. I gotta tell you, she’s 12 but she acts like me when I was 14 or 15. At twelve, we don’t talk about having crush with boys or even being in love. Probably too cheesy?
I called my sister and asked her, did she cry or anything like that, and she said no. Then, I told her to ask my mom to buy what type of pad to use, yeah, it’s not like my mom doesn’t know what type of pad should she buy. Well, my mom has her period too. I’m just telling her which pad is easy for a twelve year old to handle period. Can’t you see I’m doing some good thing to my sister here? This scene should be really touching, ya know. All in all, my sister has already wears scarf right now, and better clothes, covering her aurah. Good girl, yeah. I even asked my mom to give me some money so I can buy some new clothes for my sister. Excuses, excuses.

4 comments:

  1. hannah kakak yg baik???

    nway, plis plis plis ajr aku cara wat underline tu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. macbook je boleh buat underline...teeeheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. cehh..
    tipu2.. pliz hnnh kn nomu yepppo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. dah ade kat tmpat draft post la weh.

    ReplyDelete