I know you missed me, teehee :)


Hello readers’ digest. Howwaya? Neva betta? Cool!
Haha. I know…like wth with me today??

Moving on, I got my result!! And it is finger lickin’ good. I am happy wee wee! My parents too, they should give me an iPhone, I don’t know why.

Moving on again, I went for movies yesterday. At last, for god knows how long since the last one. So, we bought tickets for the movie Vanquisher. Don’t ask me what’s the movie about. We went in and there it was, two people, plus us, so four people. Movie starts…….and it’s a Thai movie, for popcorn’s sake!!! We were like WHAT IZ ZISS?? For the first 10 minutes, we were thinking what to do, go out? Or just stay there watching the very stiff and expressionless and the stuttering black guy. So, we went out and sneaked into another hall, the Shrek. It’s already near the end of the movie, but we don’t care. And we’d rather watch this terribly-ugly-from-top-to-toe monsters than the Thai movie. Then after like 20 minutes there, the movie ended. We sneaked out quickly and went to another hall for another movie. This time it’s Letters to Julie. I think the movie wasn’t even halfway, so we were kind of lucky. Watched it till the end, and went out. Woah! Three movies (no, almost two) with price of one. That was a very cool, ILLEGAL movie marathon.

The random from the randomness:
My friend’s friend looks exactly like my friend’s sister. I mean, my friend’s sister doesn’t look like her sister at all. I would believe it if they say my friend’s friend and my friend’s sister are sisters. Got me? They look so alike. They can even pass twins. What a weird people I happened to know. *Sigh*

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS ILLEGAL!!!! *gets slapped*
    anyway. i love letters to juliet. awwww. :)

    ReplyDelete