Ohh here I go again doing my part time job, as a movie analyzer. There’s too many movies came out this summer, isn’t it? (pfft. As if there’s summer in Msia). I’ve watched Karate Kid. Twice. And by that, I think I can easily do the high kick like Jaden did. No words can describe the greatness of the movie. (Priceless comment :P). Well, it’s great!
And I’ve watched The A-Team, too. I figured out you can’t just simply say A-Team just like that. Because when people ask you what movie you’re watching, and you say A-Team, they might mishear it as eighteen. It happened. So say it toughly like an army. A-TEAM! You got what I mean? Compact, short, and strong….EY-TIM! So next time when people ask you, then answer them – A-TEAM! Both hand straight at the side with a very confident face, A-TEAM! Okay now, let’s go back to the movie. It’s an action-comedy. There’s this one guy, the head of the team probably, you have to admire his voice. It’s very deep and very commercial. By commercial I mean, he can do the voice for TV commercial. Well, the movie is very action packed filled with some fool actions. It’s kinda similar to the movie The Losers. Ohh wait, you didn’t watch The Losers? Oh my, then there’s no need to read this. I’m gonna stop! :P
Ohh yeah, something actually happened while I was queuing for the A-Team tickets. After about half an hour, I actually made it almost at the counter. Just a few people, and I’m in. suddenly, came this one Chinese girl. Oh my, she’s very short. Like, shorter than me. Well, that’s not the problem here. She actually asked me for a favor, which is, to buy her tickets. I just stayed there, looking blankly at her for few seconds, I was going to say no actually, but then my sister actually stepped on it and asked her to give me money. I mean,hey, I’ve been queuing for half an hour now, and you can just come in like that? The line is freaking long, I know. Sigh. Seconds after that, I found myself purchasing two Toy Story 3 tickets for the girl. Why am I so kind like this? I am so not gonna do it again. It’s not like it’s a bad thing, but I have to actually think about other people too, no? Whatever it is, maybe because she looks too innocent and well, like I said, she’s short.
To infinity, and beyond! – Buzz Lightyear
And at last, I got to watch this epic movie. TOY STORY 3!! Probably the most awaited movie I’ve been dying to see! Oh yeah. I’m pretty much jealous of Jessie. She’s a cowboy-girl (??) and beautiful, funny, and cool, but the best thing about her is that, Buzz Lightyear has a thing for her! I LOVE YOU BUZZ!! Okay, so I gotta say it’s a very nice movie with a very nice ending, actually. And Andy’s gotten more handsome!
go EY-TIM!
ReplyDeletehnnh ko mean kn hannibal eh??
ReplyDeletenway, ajr aku wat underline!!
ape hannibal pulakk?
ReplyDeletewehh line tu mmg dah ade dkat tmpat kau draft post la.
ntah2, mmg kat mac je.