Today's class got cancelled!

When was the last time Tom Cruise in a movie? Because I failed to notice how good-looking he is. Maybe I couldn’t see him clearly when he was standing few inches shorter than Katie Holmes. For the whole (probably) 2 hours of Knight and Day, I am sure I was so into admiring how cool he is. He has the killer smile that makes you smile automatically, and a really great body. He made everything looks so handsome. God, he’s hot!  And I think Cameron Diaz is one stunning actress out there who could actually acts in funny movies. I mean, she doesn't really have the comedy look. And maybe because she’s too skinny or maybe too tall and skinny, I don't really admire her look when she smiles. Her face will somehow looks weird. Well, I don't know. The only thing I know is TOM CRUISE IS FREAKING HANDSOME!! No doubt, even my brother agreed on that.

I should’ve watch Inception before Knight and Day! Inception looks so interesting in trailer. I’m not saying the movie wasn’t as interesting, it’s just quite confusing. It’s a movie that’d make you think. Like Book of Eli. Ohh, I love Book of Eli. Inception is about living in a dream. See, doesn't that already make you confused? It is a great movie, of course, with Leonardo DiCaprio in it, acting like a psycho guy. Anyway, does he always get this kind of role? Bcos if I’m not mistaken, he’s a mental patient in Catch Me If You Can. He probably got the look. But actually, it’s a really cool movie, with too many weird imaginations.

Oh yeah, and I haven’t watch Eclipse. I’m not that interested in this Twilight series. I didn’t even watch the second part. Maybe because I think that Edward aka Robert Pattinson is actually not an attractive hunk at all but girls just keep on screaming for him. Edward IS hot, but not Pattinson himself. But I like Kristen Stewart. She always has this awkward character, very cool. And the important thing is, I like and  love and adore and admire both Taylor Lautner and Jacob! Why is it important? Because I said so! I am team Jacob!

2 comments:

  1. boleh tahan bestla eclipse.. byk lwk la..
    but new moon lg best kot..
    jomla tgk movie same2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. jom jom jom.
    aku bole je.tggu fathen buat confirmation je :DD

    ReplyDelete