I ate pizzas for almost 3 days in a row.


Having my study leave now, for a week.
So I guess I should be studying right now.

Just like me after 5 minutes of reading

But this is too cute to ignore.
'It's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeeee!'
Whatever. But I can't deny this!
or this! OMG, why is he drooling? -.-

Math is so romantic

And this is adorable :D

OHH I SHOULD FOCUS NOW NOW!!

sure is yummy~

Ohmy! We got SHINee againn!! and ohh they're studying.
I SHOULD TOO!
(if you happen to know what show is this, do tell me.
i wanna watch it right away! I mean, after exam)

I like the beret. So cute and pink.

Okay Imma cut the crap and study.
Wish me luck fellas ~ ♥



6 comments:

  1. hahaha post mmg tak berkaitan langsung ngan tajuk. hahaha. lately ko ske post byk gamba eh ;P

    nway, STUDY ah!! shinee pun study! xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.agak ah.aku rase cm best je ltak gmbar banyak2.baru interesting kann.post aku da la boring2.haha.aku nk study la ni.jgn kacau!! shinee pon study kann! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL START STUDYING. After I finish my newly bought novels. :P

    ReplyDelete