I have finally submitted my accounting assignment and it feels ohh so damn good. Seriously! So I did about Air Asia and the financial stuffs of the company. I was given a quite interesting company compared to others who got companies for construction, properties, gloves making whatsoever. Ohh and btw, Air Asia was originally owned by a government company. Due to a very bad financial problem, they faced a very high debt problem. So the now air Asia CEO Tony Fernandes, (You know Tony? ← For no reason, that sounds funny) actually bought the company for only RM1. Plus, he took all the debts with him. How cool is that. How crazy is that!
Enuff with accounting, I am just so happy it's done. But I have another 2-3 assignment line up waiting for me to start! Thank u lecturers!
I am starting to dislike this one lecturer of mine who I think never liked us, from the first semester. And she would always compare our group to the other group, which is her favourite group. She would always give us this un-encouraging talk. Saying people donkey and all. Only Hell’s Kitchen’s Chef Ramsey can say that to the trainers because they did very badly sometimes. And when we submitted our assignment, she said that she's going to check it after our finals because she might get bad mood whenever she comes to our class if she is to check the assignment now. She would say we always got the easiest assignment and that we still can’t do our best, unlike other group that she usually gives them assignment that is not in their topic and still manage to give more than her expectation. So she's indirectly saying we are the stupidest of them all. Sorry teacher we were born this way. The thing is, our other four lecturers would say we are the best group they have bcos we are just so lively even during morning classes not like other classes which always so quiet and dull. Even our head department's assistant would always say to the new teacher who’s gonna teach us each new semester to be careful of our group. We might just too loud to handle. Huh!
No comments:
Post a Comment