let's start new!

This is actually my 2nd blog. I deleted the first one because of some reasons. Though I actually thought of making this 2nd one long time ago as in, January 1st?, however I hate to say that I just love to delay things. But, whatever, I'm blogging now. Moving on, I'm currently in college doing another round of foundation. That's what you get when you never studied. Waste of money, waste of time and everything related. After almost 2 weeks here, made a few friends. I am seriously trying not to repeat the same lame plus stupid mistakes I made last year. Because of my shy character I was a loner for the whole 8 months I was in college. I always walk around alone, go to college alone, eat alone. All alone! Sounds stupid, but shockingly true, i barely spoke to my roommate. Well, I guess this one was not really my fault. She was not just the type I can be friend with. Whatsoever, now that I got into new college, I tend to make myself different from the way I used to be. I talk more and now I have more friends. Another goal is to get the best result I can. *pray hard*. I think this is enough for an intro, though it doesn't really looks like one. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment